Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PICTURES STOLEN FROM A WEBPLACE

Took a little tour of Europe on a website called “Shortcut”, a collection of people in European cities who comment in English upon their experiences and lives there. Not too well supported I’m afraid. Some recent comments, but also many entires no more recent than last year in July or December. I culled a couple of photos during my travels, then returned home.

I stole the first one from here. Must be a museum though I don’t think the blogger mentioned that.



















I stole Orion from here, from Reykjavik. This guy actually took a photo of the constellation Orion. That’s some feat, but look where he took the photo?



And after traveling around Europe I came back to my own sweet backyard,a mapquest of my neighborhood to be exact. Or near enough to it to smell the bread baking. If anyone was baking bread. And they weren’t.



/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

No comments: