Thursday, April 17, 2008

WALKING ON WATER

I think the picture below proves that more than a mythical Jesus can walk on water.














THE WILLOW SPRINGS STAFF

A long time ago when I was a youthful 40 or so years old, I was a founding member of a literary magazine called Willow Springs which still exists at Eastern Washington University. This is a photo of a softball game we had in the spring after we had put the second issue to press. By the time we got to this photo, the Willow Springs had a staff and a large group of supporters as you can see. I can recall a few of their names. That's Krystal Partlow standing taller than anyone else in the photo. The guy far left, crouching behind the wheel is Geoff Hayes, a longtime continuous friend. Randy Nord sports the cap in the back row. I should recall more faces to names than that of them, but I'm ashamed to say that I don't.

]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]

No comments: