Friday, December 31, 2004

I’VE MISSED A COUPLE POSTINGS OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS

That’s because this year, not only did I get a flu shot, I got the flu! Been a long time since this 67 year old has felt the whiplash of the flu on his old bones and let me tell you, I see how flu can kill seniors and children. I was physically devastated for 24 hours. Not one inch of me was free of pain, and I feared that I’d soon be unable to breathe. I was afraid that by the time I knew I really needed medical help, I’d be too far gone to get it to me on time (or me to it) yet, like so many men of my generation I just toughed it out and by the third day I was on the mend.

DO PAST MEMBERS OF SECRET COLLEGE SOCIETIES RUN AMERICA?

I recall reading many years ago that a roomful of rich Texans stood up and cheered when President John Kennedy was assassinated. It seems to me that a reporter who happened to be in the room when it happened was the one who mentioned it in the context of another story he (she?) was writing, but, since it’s not always safe to trust our memories, I decided to try a Google search to see what I could find. Under my search input of “’president kennedy’ assassinated + texas men cheer” I came up with a site which is full of information about the secret Yale fraternity “Skull and Bones” which the Bush family is part of and so was John Kerry. It’s a site full of conspiracy theories which transcend political parties. The site claims that America is being slowly taken over by the rich who own both political parties, the media and the financial interests of America. Then it discusses the idea that these Skull and Bones fellows could eventually control the American electoral process through electronic voting machines.

Though their control of us might not be a reality just yet, how far farfetched is it that this control could eventually be created if a secret society formed in college truly gets to run government by controlling both political parties for the benefit of the rich?

Please don’t make me paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: