Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NO MORE SCIENCE, NO MORE BOOKS, NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS

Okay, it's time for a break. These photos don't come from one trip or any one time during this past year, but I've got lots more science and politics and book talk lined up. This is break time. Besides, today's election day. The TV's off. I'm afraid to look! Better some nice photos, eh? Of course this post will appear tomorrow. (I'm so glad that Blogger got it's act together to work in harmony with my Firefox browser or vice versa.)

Blue city, rainy day. Approaching Seattle on Bainbridge Ferry.


My youngest son's place outside Paulsbo. He's only renting. Darn it!


View from Hurricane Ridge on earlier summer trip to Port Angeles.
You Know? I really love it out here in the Pacific Northwest!


My spouse, Mertie, lovely, giving talk on Buddhism, her thing.
Pay no attention to the shadow behind the curtain!




I don't do pet pictures!
But this is Chi Chi, our chihuahua! Stop me before I shoot!
I can't believe I'm so domesticated and loving it!

The End

No comments: