Monday, April 12, 2004

EMANATIONS FROM THE DREAM WORLD OF A DREAMY OLD MAN

I just had a two day wrestlin' match with a hairy old blog that come outta the trees and had me by the seat a' my pants. He had me shut down tighter than a man after a three day cheese eatin' contest, but I prevailed and now I can get back to comoonicatin' with the rest of this heyar world of bloggeermanship. I do promise to get a link or two to the real world put into my bloggone blogerific blog when n' IF I can learn how or can con someun else fer to do it fer me 'cause I'm just an old, ramblin' fart with the slobbers arunnin' down my chinny chin chin and boogers (not bloggers) hangin' outta my nose. I'm even beginning to smell bad even though I damn well do take a bath at least once a month, need one or not. I think after a man passes the ripe old age of 65, the skin jus' startsta smell bad an' that's jus' the way 'tis.

"Nobody wants justice." —Alan Dershowitz

That's right, Alan. Evolution predicts everyone wants victory. Think about it!

No comments: